Sincere Efforts to Gain International Recognition
In 2019, we acquired a 'Silver' rating from the international sustainability rating agency Ecovadis, which comprehensively evaluated our efforts to reduce environmental impact, promote diversity, strengthen compliance, and engage in responsible procurement activities.
Details of Initiatives
- Conduct blood donation activities twice a year with employee participation.
- Received a letter of appreciation from the Japanese Red Cross Society for blood donation efforts.
Local cleanup activities
- Participated in the Cleanup Hyogo Campaign at Okura Beach
- Conducted maintenance volunteer activities at Tanba Roman Forest
- Donations and fundraising to NPOs and NGOs
- Providing Vaccines for children around the world
- Wheelchair donation activities